[IP] Re: Newsie Q

I may have worded my original Q incorrectly or not clearly enough. I have
had some replies, but the don't fit.  The newsie asked why, as a kid, I felt
like the only way I could get out of my situation (pre dx) was to die. Was I
in a lot of pain or why did I think death was the answer? Certainly thirst
isn't a reason to want death, but I was taken aback to find an answer.
Tiredness from high BG/DKA doesn't warrant a death wish. Weight loss and
hurting sitting on a pot with hip bones sticking out doesn't warrant a death
wish. I couldn't explain it. Sluggishness doesn't either.
Jan (61 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/2383) & Bluda Sue (MM507C 3/99)
email @ redacted  ܰ