[IP] Neurontin for restless legs?

I know we had a thread not too long ago on "restless legs," but I was
wondering if anyone has any experience with Neurontin?

My restless legs start every PM about 8:30 - 9:00, and continue into the
night causing me to lose a lot of sleep.  I am up and down trying to get the
problem to abate.

My Neurologist just gave me some samples of Neurontin to take in the PM.

Can anyone comment on its effectiveness?  How about side effects, etc?

Thank you!!

Bud Hopper