[IP] 24 hour urine collections

Sara Smarty Pants writes: so anyone know how long pee is good for? I
finished the collection tuesday
morning...my CDE says 2-3 days....will it be a waste to go get poked tomorrow
(at a different lab of course...)
Sara SP
you collected it for:
Generally after a few days it gets like old apple cider smelly but still
useful. Keep it refrigerated. If it is micro albumin, it will still be
good. If it is for creatinine clearance it will be analytically ok but the
timing will affect the results. a bit. spot
A Bender, M. D.