[IP] Re: cysts on the kidney

In a message dated 11/2/00 11:09:21 AM Eastern Standard Time
email @ redacted wrote:
Has anyone had any experience with cysts on the kidneys?

I recently had a CT scan of the abdomen and pelvis for abdominal pain and
cysts were found in one of my kidneys.  I went to my urologist and he told me
they were nothing to worry about.  Check with your doc to be sure though.
Annette (mom to Josh, 17, dx 8/91, pumping since 9/28/99, and five non-D kids)