Re: [IP] newsreporter's Q

At 09:54 AM 11/2/2000 Claudia wrote:
 >>>How would those of you who went into comas for dx have answered that Q?<<

Sounds like the typical stupid question that reporters seem to always ask.
It reminds me of the one that they always seem ask a grieving widow right
after some disaster: "How did you feel when you first heard about your
husband's death?"

Duh!! How do they think she felt. A truly insensitive and meaningless
question. The only purpose I can see is to elicit a lot of emotion for the
cameras to feed on. I think that some of these guys need to go back to
common decency school.