[IP] RE: Reporters questions

when I went into a coma(from dka due to a spinal infection) a couple of years
back I was so tired and miserable that I barely noticed-I was cranky and
scared as the med. professionals kept thinking I had a sprained back but I
knew something else was happening-but i still wasn't getting the help I
needed), just kind of went to sleep and woke up two weeks later(boy was I
Oh and I started my htron two days ago-sugars are actually really
good!!!!(but my fingers are sore)