[IP] Re: Chat Tonight Thursday 11-2 at 9:00PM EST (2AM GMT)

Hello Everyone,   I  would like to invite ALL Veteran, Newbie, Parents or
Anybody interested in insulin pump Therapy to Tonights pumpers chat at
9:00PM EST (2AM GMT) Time in the IP Anytime room!! Here is the chat address
shortcut!! Just click right here!! http://insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml
When you get to the chat site just enter the e-mail address you used when
joining insulin-pumpers as the USERNAME!!  And then type in the word
(pumper) as the Password!!  Thats all there is to it!! HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL
AT TONIGHTS CHAT!! And remember our chats Are simular to a  pumpers support
Group!!  So if you have Questions or information about insulin Pump Therapy
or you just want to blow off some stress why dont you Try one of our Chats
soon!!   Take Care!   C J Jutras Lewiston, Maine :o)