Re: [IP] newsreporter's Q

In a message dated 11/2/00 12:34:59 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

But I guess 5 decades is too long ago to
remember the details. I lost a lot of weight, etc. but he wanted *feelings*
in his article.

How would those of you who went into comas for dx have answered that Q?

            Jan I am lucky to have never been near a coma. I have been hear
5 decades and I can just remember 1950 and the war (not WW2) Korea. You
should have asked him if he remembers his first diaper and how it felt. Roger
C dx 12/1/47 pm 5/8/00
getting ready to tow my hockey puck to SouthBend