[IP] How to induce a no-delivery alarm.

I can't believe I did this right the very first time without even any
official training except the video.  My mind just does NOT want to
accept that.

It's been working for 32 hours now and not a single hitch (except
those weird sensations).

I WANT to hear a no delivery alarm so I know what to expect.

I'm only doing .1/hr with occasional "boluses" just to play with the
remote (which I won't be able to do after I switch over for real, so
NOW is the time for me to fiddle and get my childish toy play over
and done with, eh?).

So.... how can I *induce* a no-delivery alarm while I'm still on the