[IP] Re: eating late

> Notha asked:  Does anyone have trouble with eating late
> or snacking late at night, even with a bolus and 3 hours
> later I am normal I wake up high?

What I have found (YMMV) is that my bolus rates vary during the day.
For breakfast I use 10 grams/unit, lunch 8 grams/ubit and night is 6
grams/unit.  At night, I too, need a larger bolus for my carbs.  I don't
know if this is common, or rare, but I know I need larger boluses for
for the same food at night.
Jack Granowski
email @ redacted
You only find complete unanimity in a cemetery.
 - Abel Aganbegyan