[IP] Check this OUT!!

I personally find the taste of dex tabs slightly less gross than chalk, which
has been fine and dandy...i don't absent mindedly suck on them like they are
candy, as I would do with a roll of lifesavers or smarties

until today

just got my new bottle of Fruit Punch Flavor Dex tabs, Minimed's own
variety...and mama mia, they are good!!  Grape and raspberry are about teh
same as the other brands, but me LIKE em fruit punch....I may have to order
an extra bottle!!!

yum...who woulda thought i would actually look forward to my next low...

Sara SP