Re: [IP] update on kidney infection

In a message dated 11/1/00 10:16:07 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< > Not to alarm you but people I know non D have been put in the hospital
 > they pass the stones and if too big to pass they've done non painful
 > procedure to break the stone up small  for passing!  Hope this Helps!
 bombarding the stones with sonography perhaps? >>

It's called a lithotriptor (or some such spelling). I think it smashes the
stones with sound waves.

Jan and Elvis