Re: [IP] 24 hrs on saline

I have been wearing my pump now a little over 24 hours and so far no problem.
As far as remembering the pump when in the bathroom what I do is clip it on
the inside of my jeans pocket this way when they come down I don't have to do
anything it goes down with them without falling on the floor. I think it
helps also that I am using the 42" tubing.
I have no irritation so maybe it is just the area that it is in. I wouldn't
know about the saline because I didn't get to do a trial run.