Re: [IP] chat? lab disaster

In a message dated 11/1/00 8:58:49 PM Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted

>  so anyone know how long pee is good for?  I finished the collection
>  morning...my CDE says 2-3 days....will it be a waste to go get poked
> tomorrow
>  (at a different lab of course...)
I once dropped off my 24hr collection and had my blood drawn on a Sat. It was
discovered after I left that the prescription I left with the lab was lost,
therefore, they could not process it.  They left me a message but I did not
get it until after they closed.  I thought for sure I would have to redo the
test.  I called my dr on Monday and they faxed a prescription over to the
lab.  They kept the collection on ice over the weekend and with the fax
prescription they were able to do the test two days later.