Re: [IP] Pumpiversary

In a message dated 11/1/00 7:48:51 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< This weekend is Shane's 1 year pumpiversary. I don't think he has
 realized it yet. We are planning on going to visit some family for the
 weekend and I would like to have a fun little celebration for him.
 Anyone have suggestions on good celebration ideas? I am getting him a
 small gift - a new case for the pump, the old one is looking worn. >>

On my first pumping anniversary (No. 2 one month from today), Elvis got a
birthday cake.

Jan and Elvis