[IP] update on kidney infection

Well, after my large shot of antibiotic on Monday and another antibiotic to
take for 10 days as of this morning I was feeling worse.  I slept most of the
day.  About 5 I decided to call the doc back.  Has ask me to  come in and
give another sample.  No problem.  I go in and give my sample.  I had a
slight temp but nothing major.  The nurse comes back and says no blood in
urine but alot more infection.  Then the doc pokes and prods.  He wants to do
an X-ray.  I now, on top of the kidney infection, have at least 2 kidney
stones.  I will be scheduled for an ultrasound in the am.  From there I go to
the urologist.  Anyone have any experience on this stuff.  I am scared to
death.  My parents are 200+ miles away and I have never been through anything
like this!!!  Any advice would be great.  Thanks soooooo much.