[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #596

In a message dated 11/1/00 11:56:48 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 I live in Arkansas and have a CHIPS policy from BCBS.  In Arkansas this plan
 is for anyone who cannot get insurance for any medical reason.
 It is definitely not for low income families, in Arkansas anyway.  I pay
 per month for $1000 ded. and then 80/20 up to $5000 per yr.
 Each month I consider whether or not it is really worth it.  That is an
 awfully lot of money to be paying for 1 adult only.  I do not have a choice
 now that I am no longer employed and was unable to go on COBRA due to the
 fact that the doctor I worked for had less than 20 employees.
 Yes, this D Sucks!   Jackie Pearce >>
Jackie the D sucks for sure but the Health Care problem sucks even more.
Everyone should be protected like every other country.       Ellie