[IP] Re: Disetronic batteries

>Anyone had a problem with Disetronic batteries?  I was changing set,line
and cartridge and kept getting an "Error 3" message when trying to set
the pump to "Run". <

My son had a problem with the batteries once.  He kept getting an Error
message (don't remember the number). He would change one battery and then the
other would go out. He ended up changing both batteries three times in four
weeks.  I called Disetronic and they sent replacement batteries free.  Guess
it was a bad batch.
Annette (mom to Josh, 17, dx 8/91, pumping since 9/29/99)