[IP] Re: freestlye meter

snip<<<<Has anyone else had higher readings on the Freestyle?  My doctor's
says they don't have enough experience with it to make a judgement or
recommendation.  HELP!!>>>>>

We too have had the same problem, my child would have lows with her dex meter
and according to the Freestyle b/s was great! We called the company and
reported the problem, they sent us a new meter, but have not had much luck
with that one either. I knew it was too good to be true!