[IP] "Thank You"

Hi.. I just wanted to thank everyone that sent me
information about my pre- exsisting problem. I called
my husbands company and they told me that they would
lift the pre-exsisting clause out of my file and to
tell my insurance to re-submit. They didn't remember
the papers that I sent them with proof of my prior
coverage. So now I'm feeling alot better and not
stressed out. It is so nice to be able to talk to
other people with the same problems as me, so thanks again!..Jamie

Visit my site, Jamie's Place today!

Do You Yahoo!?