[IP] Lisa Gogan's son

Hi Lisa,
I don't know if this helps out any , but I have Celiac's disease.  I went
through a lot of the same symptoms... but one big factor was this diarrhea.
Is he going to the bathroom a lot?  Does it seem to happen after he has
eaten meals containing a lot of wheat products?  Celiacs is an allergy to
wheat, rye, oats, barley,and malt. Other things can factor in but those are
the big contributors.  I'm praying that this isn't the case and it's simply
a virus or bug.  Good luck, I hope I helped out with some of the