[IP] Re: Basal/breakfast/exercise

I ususally exercise about l hour after breakfast. I am on .2 basal between
5AM and ll:30AM. After usually dropping low post exercise with only lowering
my basal rates(I've tried .0 during exercise to .l about l or 2 hours pre
exercise) I have found that if I try to start exercising at bg 140-160 I will
drop about 70 pts after 40-50 minutes. The high bg was difficult for me to
accept at first (I usually try to stay between 80 - 130) but it has proven
successful. Brynn