We are meeting THURSDAY NOVEMBER 2, 2000

Good Shepherd  Episcopal Church, 240 E. 31st Street. between 2nd and 3rd
6-8PM  SNACKS!!!

Special Guests are Jamie Feit a Registered Dietician and Rich Weill an
Exercise Physiology.

I have had a Great response via phone and email so should be a good group!
Wow does this beat meeting on a rock in central park (though i must say, I am
glad i did do that, cuz I got to meet Alecia!!!!!)

More info, please email me OFF List!

Sara Smartie pants