Pumpers and Friends,
 On November 1, 2000 at 9pm EST in the Guest chatroom, you can visit with a group of speakers:

1.Rick Philbin, M.Ed, A.T.C.
Territory Manager for Animas Corp., Type 1, pumper
email @ redacted

2. Marianne Ostrowski
Territory Manager for Animas Corp., Type 1, pumper
Base in Chicago, 2 children healthy, Co-chair of local
Tour de Cure
email @ redacted

3. Tom Kowalski MS, RN, CDE
An exercise physiologist, impatient Diabetes Management
Nurse at Loyola in Chicago, Type 1, Animas Pumper,
Volunteer at Diabetes Camp
email @ redacted

4. Scott K. Scolnick

5. hmmm others who you will need to drop in to meet ..BB, BK, KS,  and *****

from Animas Corporation. TONIGHT  is the night. The site can be found at http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml , you log in by putting your e-mail address in as user name and the password is pumper. You need to select a chat room, on this night as we will be in the Guest room. I hope you can stop by and chat. So............come with your questions, I plan to learn something about this new pump and this great company. So......................