Re: [IP] UTI (and cranberry juice)

Cranberry juice is very high in carbohydrates!!See bottom of page 251 in
"Pumping Insulin". It takes more insulin to cover it. I have been having
trouble with hi bs's after breakfast, saw this page and quit taking my usual
2 cranberry (to help prevent UTI) and 1 grape seed extract capsules (for a
good antioxidant), and guess what! My 2 hr after breakfast bs's are a lot
better. YMMV!
                     Sue (dalgal)