Re: [IP] Bone Density

I have yearly bonedensity scans since I  crushed a vertebrae and broke my
wrist. It said I have osteopenia The lumbar spine was listed as standard
deviation below that of a 30 tr, old woman and the left hip scan was listed
as a std. deviations below that of a 25 yr. old woman.  I take 1200 mg.
calcium 3x's/day and evista, miacalcin and actonel daily. I am 63. I know I
should drink milk, but I don't like it.