[IP] Mail-order insulin

> The pharmacists I have known would refuse
> delivery on insulin that didn't arrive properly packaged.  I also would be
> concerned about cross country deliveries of insulin that were not kept
cold.
> Anne Morris RPh

Thanks, Anne! We just figured it out: I use 1 vial in 3 weeks, an Rx covers
a month, therefore I'm allowed 2 vials a month (6 weeks). Getting 4 vials
for 3 mos via mail order, means $1.50 savings per year! I'M GOING TO MY
FRIENDLY PHARMACIST! 8^D

Jan (61 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/2383) & Bluda Sue (MM507C 3/99)
http://maxpages.com/bludasue