Re: [IP] D related pain or not?

my son is sick, he has been complaining of his legs/feet and stomach
hurting, he currently has strep, fever, is cold etc.  He is 4 w/D.  I
questioned the doctor today about abdominal pain (possible kidney
infection?) as I have been reading the posts.  Dr. said it is more
common in women.  This was not his pedi endo so I will be double
checking the symptoms w/her as well.
The stomach pain (ongoing for a few weeks) only seems to be when we are
eating, or just finishing a meal.  So, I was thinking maybe ciliac (sp)?
Anyway, just thought I'd post incase anyone had same exp. or insight to
this problem.
Lisa