Re: [IP] Remembering boluses

At 08:02 PM 11/30/1999  John Bowen and Nancy Morgan wrote:
 > All the adults on the list
 >reassured me that "forgot" syndrome happens to everyone, not just the kids.
 >So, at two weeks, I think you're still at the "reminding" stage - but a
 >smart, athletic, good kid is going to develop the "remember" habit pretty
 >fast.  Feeling yucky from high sugars when "forgot" happens is its own
 >deterrent for a mature kid.

I'm 57, pumping for 18 months, and I forget boluses too... mainly after
breakfast. I'm not a morning person and it takes me a few hours to get all
my oars in the water. My theory is that pumping makes things so much
simpler that it's easier to forget. It's not like the "good old days" of
MDI when I virtually never forgot.