Re: [IP] cobra question/pre-existing condition

Bonnie Richardson wrote:

> Blue Cross called this a lapse in coverage, technically it was, Friday from
> midnight until midnight Sunday, I had no insurance....

There is a time period that you can go between insurances and the new
insurance company must still consider that continuing coverage.  I don't
remember how many days but it is more than 2.  Sounds like you either
talked to someone who didn't know or Blue Cross was trying to play games
(aren't insurance companies "good" at this <sigh>).