[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
[Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] gastro problems

Susan Fisher wrote:

> about this... but for now, would love any thoughts on it...

You might want to see a gastroenterologist.  They specialize in the
digestive system.


for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org
send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml