[IP] vote for funding for JDF

November 30, 1999 is the last day we can cast a vote for JDF to receive
$50,000 for research for a CURE. I'm tired of living like this for 49 years
and don't want others to have to.

AccentHealth will donate a total of $100,000 to five national juvenile
charities. All you have to do is visit and vote. The charity that receives
the most votes will receive a $50,000 donation from AccentHealth; the
charity with second highest number of votes will receive $20,000; and each
of the remaining three charities will receive $10,000.

     Thanks, Gang
Jan 60 years old (Type I, 49 years - pumping 16 years)