Subject: Re: [IP] ugh HI & ketones

Oh, Cari, you forgot to lock the doors and windows, and the Evil Pump Fairy
got into Andrew's house!  Oh, no, Oh, no!  I'm glad you chased her back out.
It definitely happens.  Sometimes the subtle viruses are worse than the more
obvious ones.  Sometimes, you just never know.  But I'm sure glad to hear
that he's feeling better.

I laughed at myself when I read your second message about switching to the
other pump - that's one of my "last resorts" when nothing else is working.
But it has never yet been the pump.  I don't know what the MM users do when
they don't have that "last resort" to fall back on.

Nancy Morgan