Re: [IP] cobra

> > later, and even then the benefits may not start right away...so so
> > would I have to pay for all my pump stuff on my own until then or is
> > that kind of thing covered?
> It should be the same or very similar benefit package, just with a
> potentially different price tag.

COBRA policy is or that is "should" be the exact same policy as you are on
prior to going to COBRA.  Any changes to the company policy will also
impact you.  Bottom line it's still the same policy as if you were still
working for the company, but now you are paying for it.   In addition the
max amount they can charge you is 2 percent above the about they pay for
the policy.  This is for administrative cost.  You can ask for all this
information detailed out.  It's your right and it's a law.