Re: [IP] update on "burning" sensation

thanks for the info - i will make sure my son tries these 8mm infusions if he
has burning when he starts on pump.
- when he was on MDI - he didn't have burning - humalog w/ each meal (small
dosages 4-5units)
when we started using humalog & nph mixed (2 shots a day method) - (larger
dosages 18-22units) cde - led me to believe that burning was all in his head -
truthfully - pain is pain - real or perceived and i treated as pain. -
Screaming is allowed after a shot or hitting the pillow.
Thanks for listening
Darlene (mom to Kap)