[IP] From Scooter (scott)

Hello everyone,
Just a quick update on the adoption. We received a fax last night from the
agency and they have matched us with a boy that was born on July 10, 1999. We
meet tomorrow (Wednesday) with the social worker from the agency and she will
give us the pictures of him and give us a lot more detail. The local
pediatrician says he sounds healthy (they faxed us his medical report for the
doc to review before we talk more with the social). If we accept this
referral (which we feel 99% sure that we will) he will then be home with us
from Korea in 7 to 17 weeks. Will keep you all updated.