RE: [IP] 2 hour high

Thanks for the information about Humalog. Most docs I have talked to think
that Humalog is all gone in about 2 hours. I knew this wasn't the case for
me. You mention rapid digestion. This would explain my spikes an hour after
a meal better than any other explanation I have heard. They are down to
about 200 now and I'm always 100 or below before the next meal. The CDE is
still trying to bring them down some more but I'm beginning to think it's
the impossible dream.