RE: [IP] Ketos

I have a related question. Several days ago I was between 213 and 216 for
about 4 hours. I registered "small" on a ketostix. I bolused insulin and one
hour later I was at 140 and registered "trace" ketones. I was under the
impression that ones sugar needed to be 240 or higher before he should worry
about ketones. Is it common to produce ketones when the glucose is only a
bit over 200?