RE: [IP] 2 hour high

> I use Humalog and I have the same problem at 2 hours. If I am high
> at two hours and I correct, 9 times out of 10 I will be far too low
> between 1 and 2 hours later. For some reason, humalog seems to
> behave like regular for me. The CDE is still trying to figure out
> what is going on.
> Lost 16 pounds now. Still counting.  Heh heh heh
> David

That sounds about right. If you look at the activity curve for
Humalog, it is about 60 - 70 utilized in 2 hours. If you happen to
eat a high glycemic meal or your digestion is rapid, being high two
hours later would be expected and the remaining 30-40 % of the
insulin still active will bring you down quite nicely.