From: RoseLea [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 1999 4:36 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Wondering

Ok, so I finally put in a call to my doctor's CDE to get information on the
pump and what I have to do to get this process started.  I left a voice
mail, since she wasn't "at her desk" and I'm wondering how long I should
wait for a call back before I start shopping for a better team.  It's been 3
hours and no reply, granted it might be a busy day for her and this is
definitely not an emergency, but I'm just wondering what a good length of
time is before I decide I won't get good support from this group.  Thanks.

RoseLea
Type 1 for 37 years, still hoping to be pumping soon...