RE: [IP] 2 hour high

I use Humalog and I have the same problem at 2 hours. If I am high at two
hours and I correct, 9 times out of 10 I will be far too low between 1 and 2
hours later. For some reason, humalog seems to behave like regular for me.
The CDE is still trying to figure out what is going on.

Lost 16 pounds now. Still counting.  Heh heh heh

David