Re: [IP] ugh HI & ketones

Well I found the problem.  Apparently the cannula got dislodged while
dismounting during horseback riding.. looked fine from the outside but
when I pulled it out, there were two big crimps in it.  Finally went to
bed at 3 am at 500, coming down from 590.. woke up at 90 at 7:30 this
morning from a dual wave.. gotta love those square waves keeping you from
going low after bringing down such a high.

Thanks for the support, especially from Ginny in Atlanta for staying up
with me online!