[IP] gastro problems

I have mentioned this on and off several times, but in the last year I have
been having a really hard time with stomach/intestine upset.  Gastroparesis
actually according to what I've found on the internet relates to stomach
emptying.... and not really intestinal problems.  I have an extremely
extremely quick rate of digestion of carbs - which is an obvious pointer
AWAY from it being gastroparesis.

that being said, about every 2-3 weeks I have two-three days of intense
abdominal cramping, constipation and nausea... Could this still be related
to diabetes (reduced intestinal motility but not reduced stomach emptying?)
or do I need to be looking elsewhere?  Yes, I know I need to ask my endo
about this... but for now, would love any thoughts on it...

feeling ill again,
Susan