[IP] 200% basal increase

Well, the good news is that the antibiotic has kicked in and Kevin is now in
range but still at 200%. We dont have to do the corrections though right now.
I'm waiting for the incease in basals need to drop. We checked every hour
lastnight because at midnight he was all of a sudden in range! Freeky after 1
week of being OUT. Can the antibiotic work that fast? I guess!

Also, I think it is funny how many new parents of "kevin" there are. I will
have to sign my name different!

Welcome to the new parents and people interested in the pump! You wont be
sorry! :)

Mom of Kevin, dx 12/98
pumping since 5/99