[IP] Prefilled cartridges / bubbles in the cartridge

Disetronics works the same way.  There's almost always one standing at
attention on our kitchen table waiting its turn to get in the pump.  It
really does make the bubbles infinitely easier to deal with.

don't know about D cartridges, but with MM...we stand the cartridge on =
its end for about an hour after taking out of refrige.  by the time we =
do a site change, the bubbles have all gone to top.  I just take the =
cover off and pull back one time to push all air to top.  maybe it is a =
D thing.