Re: [IP] Kevins continuing saga

Oh Robin, maybe now that you've discovered the sinus infection you'll be on
the road to mending!  Matt just started with crazy unexplanable b/g!!!!!!
Last night i actually said i was disgusted!  That's the first since pump
start Oct 20th.  I should of know it was toooo goooddddd to last.  Did two
set changes yesterday and this morning he said this one was burning when he
did breakfast bolus!  I'll have to get that one out as soon as he comes home!
 Darn darn darn!  I think his belly might be getting "worn", i'm trying to
convince him to move over to the sides or around back and he's scared to
death! Any suggestions?