[IP] Re: basals, sleeping in

My 8 yr old son has problems when trying to sleep in on the weekends.  He
has significantly higher basals on school days(due to stress I think) than
on weekends.  I can handle most of the problem by giving him a temporary
basal rate decrease after he gets up in the morning, but what is the best
way to handle wanting to sleep in an hour or two later?  He tends to wake
up with a significant low.  Should I be reprograming his basal rate the
night before?  I can do this, but was wondering if there are other
solutions I haven't thought about.  He uses a Disetronic.  Thanks for your