Re: Teens & Pumps (was)Re: [IP] Pumping since 9/28- Thanks!!

Annette:

Where are you?  I am on Long Island and if we can 2-3 kids out for a support
group it's a lot....don't know how others do it - let us know so we can get
it going...

steve winer

<< I'm printing this out for my 16 yr old daughter to take to
 her Teen Support Group tonight.....So far, we've got 27 RSVPs!!!!...about
2/3
 of the teens coming are on pumps too!...I would love to be the proverbial
 "fly on the wall", but we parents are "personna non grata", so I'm
escorting
 them to a local restaurant where we can talk about our kids, while they
talk
 about US!! LOL...Seriously, I am THRILLED & can't imagine that any one of
 them will walk out of this initial session NOT feeling better about having
 met so many other teens grappling with the same issues! >>