Re: Teens & Pumps (was)Re: [IP] Pumping since 9/28- Thanks!!

Where are you?  I am on Long Island and if we can 2-3 kids out for a support
group it's a lot....don't know how others do it - let us know so we can get
it going...

steve winer

<< I'm printing this out for my 16 yr old daughter to take to
 her Teen Support Group tonight.....So far, we've got 27 RSVPs!!!!...about
 of the teens coming are on pumps too!...I would love to be the proverbial
 "fly on the wall", but we parents are "personna non grata", so I'm
 them to a local restaurant where we can talk about our kids, while they
 about US!! LOL...Seriously, I am THRILLED & can't imagine that any one of
 them will walk out of this initial session NOT feeling better about having
 met so many other teens grappling with the same issues! >>