[IP] Bad bottle of Humalog??

I decided to draw up a new cartridge because I was doubting the potency of
the Humalog currently in my pump. But when I drew up the new cartridge with
a brand new bottle of Humalog, it was filled with foamy, tiny bubbles,
clinging to the sides and bottom and impossible to eliminate completely. I
used the same technique as usual: Humalog at room temp, pump the plunger a
few times to distribute the lubricant, etc. Do you think something could be
wrong with the Humalog? Any other possibilities? i ended up just changing
the site because I didn't want to take any chances.