From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Jones, Heidi
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 1999 7:09 AM
To: 'email @ redacted'
Subject: [IP] Pump/Formal Wear

	Hello ladies, I have a question for you---
I have a Christmas Party Saturday and is real formal.  The gown I am wearing
is very tight and low cut.  Where to wear my pump is the question?  Usually
I wear it in my bra- but with this dress I can't.  I have read on this list
some of you tape it to your thigh's but how and with what type of tape?
Please Help!!!!!  Have a good day!!!

Heidi M. Jones